Taiwan’s hualian Shoufeng earthquake, with a magnitude of 5.5 on the Richter scale, occurred last night (the night of the 15th). After the whole station felt the earthquake, there were six more earthquakes in Taiwan since the early morning of today (the 16th). The epicenter of the earthquake was located in Shoufeng Township, Hualian County, with shallow earthquakes. Among the six earthquakes, the largest one was magnitude 4.9. As for the maximum magnitude (earthquake intensity) of 4 (Note: Taiwan Meteorological Department divides the magnitude into 10), they all appear in Hualian County.
According to the report, the six earthquakes are in chronological order as follows:
According to the latest information from Taiwan’s meteorological department, an earthquake with a magnitude of 3.1 on the Richter scale occurred at 5:40 on the 16th, with a focal depth of 8.4km. The epicenter of the earthquake was 20km south by west of Hualian County Government (located in Shoufeng Township, Hualian County), with a maximum magnitude of 2.
At 4:50 on the 16th, an earthquake with a magnitude of 3.8 on the Richter scale occurred, with a focal depth of 7.9 kilometers. The epicenter of the earthquake was 19.1 kilometers (located in Shoufeng Township, Hualian County) to the west by the south of Hualian County Government, with a maximum magnitude of 4.
At 4:13 on the 16th, an earthquake with a magnitude of 3.7 on the Richter scale occurred, with a focal depth of 8.4 kilometers. The epicenter of the earthquake was 19.5 kilometers (located in Shoufeng Township, Hualian County) to the west by the south of Hualian County Government, with a maximum magnitude of 4 in Hualian County and 1 in Nantou County
At 3:20 on the 16th, an earthquake with a magnitude of 4.9 on the Richter scale occurred, with a focal depth of 6.2km. The epicenter of the earthquake was 18.5km (located in Shoufeng Township, Hualian County) to the west by the south of Hualian County Government, with a maximum magnitude of 4 in Hualian County, 2 in Nantou County, 2 in Taichung City, 2 in Yilan County, 2 in Yunlin County, 1 in Taidong County, 1 in Jiayi County, 1 in Zhanghua County, 1 in Xinzhu County, 1 in Miaoli County and 2 in Nantou County.
At 3:16 on the 16th, an earthquake with a magnitude of 4.0 on the Richter scale occurred, with a focal depth of 8.2km. The epicenter of the earthquake was 18.5km (located in Shoufeng Township, Hualian County) to the west by the south of Hualian County Government, with a maximum magnitude of 4 in Hualian County, 1 in Nantou County and 1 in Taichung city.
At 0:56 on the 16th, an earthquake with a magnitude of 3.1 on the Richter scale occurred, with a focal depth of 10.1km. The epicenter of the earthquake was 14.5km (located in Shoufeng Township, Hualian County) to the west by the south of Hualian County Government, with a maximum magnitude of 2.
According to the report, Hualien County has had several successive earthquakes at the same place. According to the Taiwan Meteorological Department, Hualien has always been an area with frequent earthquakes. Two plates, Eurasia and the Philippines, have been squeezed continuously, causing the earth’s crust to be broken. Hualien is in the broken zone, so it is easy to be affected by the release of energy from the earth’s crust, resulting in an earthquake. In the next two weeks to a month, we are afraid that the energy will continue to be released, which does not rule out the possibility of large aftershocks.
On the evening of February 12, the cast Working Committee of CCTV released an obituary: “dear teacher Lu Yuan, who died at 8:30 p.m. on February 8, I wish teacher Lu a good journey.”. Lu Yuan, born in 1928, died on February 8 at the age of 91. Her representative works include watching happiness, feeling full quadrangle, big girl being married, etc. among them, love for daughter won the first prize of Heilongjiang Province performance, and she also played the grandmother of Xiaohua in warm spring.
Although the 91 year old grandmother Lu Yuan is old, she has been active on the TV screen and created many touching female images. She once performed the happiness, anger and sorrow of an old man with mental retardation vividly in watching happiness.
In 2005, Lu Yuan played the role of mother in watching happiness, starring Ru Ping and Liu Zhibing. This drama is the first one about the family life of Alzheimer’s patients in China, and it got its name because of its excellent role in the play of the blind elderly. At the age of 78, it won the outstanding actress of China’s TV drama flying sky award, becoming the oldest winner of this award.
November 13 – on November 13, the donation ceremony of horse head bronze statue of Yuanmingyuan was held in the National Museum. In 1860, the Old Summer Palace was looted and burned by the British and French forces, and 12 bronze statues with animal heads were lost overseas. Up to now, seven animal heads, such as rat head, rabbit head and horse head, have returned. In 2018, a product suspected of losing dragon’s head appeared on the set; the whereabouts of snake head, sheep head, chicken head and dog head are still unknown
At about 11:30 a.m. on November 6, a restaurant in Liangxiang, Fangshan District burst out with liquefied gas. According to a person familiar with the incident, the restaurant’s liquefied gas leak, encountered an open fire, triggered a “flash explosion”, but did not cause a fire. Two to three people were injured in the accident and immediately sent to the hospital for treatment.
On November 4, the Ministry of Public Security issued A-level wanted order, which publicly wanted 20 major criminals. The list is as follows——
Recently, the public security organs in Beijing, Hebei, Shanxi, Inner Mongolia, Liaoning, Jilin, Jiangsu, Anhui, Fujian, Jiangxi, Henan, Hubei, Hunan, Guangdong, Hainan, Sichuan and other places are investigating and handling a number of major black and evil crimes. The suspects are Gao Fuxin, Jia Weiwei, Chen Fuhua, Ma Xiaomin, Zhang Tonggang, Lin Jianchen, Wang Haitao, sun Baijiang, Yang Wei, Liu Zhenwei Liao Faye, Su Wei, Jiao Xiaolin, Mou Zhenyu, Yu Fanxiang, Zhou Yingjie, Li Xinjian, Zhang Licang, Ou Xingyun and Tang Yulin are now fleeing.
- Gao Fuxin, male, Hui nationality, born on March 3, 1973, about 170 cm tall, Mandarin speaking, registered in 902, unit 5, building 3, No. 73, Beisihuan East Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, ID card No.: 1102281973030018.
- Jia Weiwei, nicknamed “Lao Wei”, female, Han nationality, was born on January 24, 1987. Her domicile is Room 201, unit 1, building 18, Jiazhuang village, Qiaoxi District, Xingtai City, Hebei Province. Her ID card number is 130503198701242726.
- Chen Fuhua, female, Han nationality, born on August 12, 1980, registered in No. 1102, unit 2, block a, No. 7, hanximen street, Xinghualing District, Taiyuan City, Shanxi Province, ID card No.: 142327198008125824.
- Ma Xiaomin, male, Han nationality, was born on May 29, 1963, with a height of about 183cm. His registered address is Zhaocun, Longju Town, Yanhu District, Yuncheng City, Shanxi Province. His ID card number is 142701196305292177.
- Zhang Tonggang, male, Han nationality, born on April 8, 1979, domicile: room 402, building 12, oufenglijing community, Kundulun District, Baotou City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, ID card No.: 15020719790408119.
- Lin Jianchen, male, Han nationality, born on October 30, 1988, with a height of about 172 cm, registered in No. 3, Lane 6, South Jiangbin Road, Fuding City, Fujian Province, ID card No.: 352203198810300514.
- Wang Haitao, male, Han nationality, born on April 4, 1972, with a height of about 172cm, square face, sparse hair (bald or bald), moderate posture, Jilin accent, registered address: No. 4-6-128, Cainan community, Chuanying District, Jilin City, Jilin Province, ID card No.: 220204197204404331x.
- Sun Baijiang, male, Han nationality, born on February 1, 1969, about 185cm tall, round face, fat body, Jilin accent, domicile: Group 4, 4th committee, Baishan street, Songjianghe Town, Fusong County, Baishan City, Jilin Province, ID card No.: 220621196902010236.
- Yang Wei, male, Han nationality, born on August 11, 1983, about 180cm tall, square face, medium posture, Hubei accent, domicile: No.59, group 9, Xinhua Village, old town, Songzi City, Hubei Province, ID card No.: 42108719830811234.
- Liu Zhenwei, male, Han nationality, was born on January 8, 1991, with a height of about 175 cm and a fat body. He has an accent of Bengbu in Anhui Province. His registered address is No. 10, Dongliu group, xinchengkou village, Macheng Town, Yuhui District, Bengbu City, Anhui Province. His ID card number is 340321199101081493.
- Liao Fufang, male, Han nationality, born on December 15, 1989, registered in Hongcun community, Qianjin village, Houxi Town, Jimei District, Xiamen City, Fujian Province, ID card No.: 35021119891215315.
- Su Wei, male, Yi nationality, born on July 16, 1988, domicile: Gaofeng group, Guodi village, Xueshan Town, Weining Yi and Miao Autonomous County, Guizhou Province, ID card No.: 522427198807163014.
- Jiao Xiaolin, male, Han nationality, born on February 10, 1977, 170 cm tall, medium height, yellow eyes, Henan Hebi accent, registered address: No.14 Xiangyang Street, Dongtou village, Hebi Town, Heshan District, Hebi City, Henan Province, ID card No.: 41061197702100015.
- Mou Zhenyu, male, Tujia nationality, born on July 16, 1976, registered in room 1003, 39 Heping South Street, office of duting street, Lichuan City, Hubei Province, ID card No.: 422802197607165433.
- Yu Fanxiang, male, Han nationality, born on November 13, 1980, registered permanent residence: No. 182, Lieshan Avenue, Dongcheng office, Zengdu District, Suizhou City, Hubei Province, ID card No.: 421302198011130893.
- Zhou Yingjie, male, Han nationality, born on September 2, 1982, domicile: No.37, Chang’an Middle Road, Qiaotou community neighborhood committee, Wulipai sub district office, Linxiang City, Hunan Province, ID card No.: 4306821920902517.
- Li Xinjian, male, Han nationality, born on January 19, 1973, with a height of about 167 cm, registered in No. 515 houlizhuang, Cuizhuang village, Fengqiao Township, Suiyang District, Shangqiu City, Henan Province, ID card No.: 41232197301198431.
- Zhang Lichuang, male, Han nationality, born on December 8, 1985, registered permanent residence: No.11, Wenguang village group, shangkeng village committee, feng’an Town, Zijin County, Heyuan City, Guangdong Province, ID card No.: 441621198512084839.
- Ou Xingyun, male, Han nationality, born on February 13, 1984, domicile: No.23, Gaotang village, Changpo Town, Qionghai City, Hainan Province, ID card No.: 460002198402134111.
- Tangyulin, formerly known as Tang Weishan, male, Han nationality, was born on October 1, 1990, registered in No. 732, Shutai village, zengkou Town, Bazhou District, Bazhong City, Sichuan Province, with ID card No. 513701199010011757.
Please the masses of the people actively report to the public security organ after finding the clues of the above fugitives. For the personnel who provide effective clues and play a key role in the arresting work, the Ministry of public security will give a reward of 50000 yuan to each person who is arrested at large.
In order to implement the criminal policy of combining punishment with leniency, punish criminal acts according to law, maintain social stability, protect the safety of people’s lives and property, and also give the fugitives the opportunity to reform and strive for leniency, recently, under the unified deployment of the national anti crime Office
On October 29, there were online rumors that ICBC was testing the digital currency wallet and also took a screenshot of the “ICBC Digital Money Wallet Service Agreement”. The Beijing News reporter told ICBC that ICBC did not introduce digital currency.
Chen Mancai, deputy general manager of ICBC’s Finance and Technology Department, told the Beijing News that ICBC has not launched digital currency at present. Any information about digital currency is subject to the information of the People’s Bank of China. At present, ICBC does not need to publish information.
Chen Mancai also said that ICBC has begun to apply blockchain to many fields, such as digital Xiong’an and poverty alleviation.
In 2018, ICBC released an enterprise-level blockchain technology platform with independent intellectual property rights. At present, the platform has achieved more than 60 core technological breakthroughs and submitted 41 patents. The technology is applied to fund collection, fund clearing, fund disbursement, and silver. More than 60 scenarios such as enterprise interconnection.
For example, ICBC and the Guizhou Provincial Government jointly created a blockchain platform that serves the precise poverty alleviation. At present, the poverty alleviation fund allocates nearly 5,000 and the disbursement amount exceeds 7 billion yuan. ICBC also used the blockchain technology to launch the ICBC e-mail network financing financial service platform to realize the trust transfer and circulation of the core enterprise accounts receivable among the suppliers. The first month of the online registration has been registered, including more than 500 suppliers including China Railway and China Merchants. Chain enterprises have issued a total of 610 million bank loans, and the transaction turnover amounted to 500 million yuan, helping to solve the problem of SME loan risk control. In the construction of Wisdom Xiong’an, ICBC cooperated with the Xiong’an government to launch the Xi’an Relocation Fund Blockchain Platform, which was put into use in the “Millennium Xiulin” project and the Tanghe Sewage Reservoir Ecological Management.